Daum PotPlayer for Windows 32 bit as well as 64 bit offline installer, Daum PotPlayer is an innovative sound&& video player that is overflowing with features for in-depth control of their recreation. From thorough personalization of the player itself with numerous skins, this multimedia app makes it possible for everyone to become part of the world of movies as well as songs.
Daum PotPlayer for Windows
Daum PotPlayer is a very remarkable free media player for Windows. It can play nearly all media documents without calling for additional codecs yet supports Open Codecs and also can mount extra codec loads automatically. It’s easy to use yet rivals complex open-source jobs in attributes and also alternatives.
Features of Daum PotPlayer
- Smooth, seamless video play.
- Choose which one when you have 2 sound cards.Preview the scene with snapshots.
- You can bookmark your favorite scene or chapter.
- We support Direct3D9 Ex Flip Mode and Overlay.
- Supports various devices such as DVD,TV,HDTV
- Setup alternatives: PotPlayer’s installer tree sight makes it easy to pick options like Data Associations, Visualizations, Shortcuts, and also Subtitle Formats. We can additionally set up codec packs throughout the configuration.
- Great looking: There’s absolutely nothing distinct concerning PotPlayer’s dark default style, aside from it’s wonderfully provided (and also re-skinnable, also).
- Efficiency: PotPlayer sustains: DXA, CUDA, and QuickSync; numerous sorts of 3D glasses with various 3D output styles; HDTV, DVD, as well as TV gadgets; smooth playback of harmed data; as well as even more.
- Audio choices: PotPlayer supports numerous audio streams; selection of audio card, outcome mode, and layout; output resampling; and also S/PDIF results taken prior to or after AC3 and also DTS handling.
- Facet ratio: PotPlayer’s Default aspect proportion setup is Free, which fits the video clip to the window shape, yet in the video clip setups, Fit to Video clip is Recommended. Certainly, the Advised setup must be Default (and also the other way around).
- Fiddly: As we noted above, PotPlayer has a lot of options, several of which may be challenging for unskilled individuals.
- If you assumed you’d seen it done in free media players, have a look at the remarkable Daum PotPlayer.
29 January 2021