Mozilla Firefox for Mac is a fast, full-featured Free Web Browser the public with the web browser’s automated upgrade performance, as well as on Mozilla’s site.
The release is currently on Mozilla’s FTP server, but might not be yet available with automated updating. All Firefox customers and interested Internet individuals will certainly have access to the launch at the end of the day.
The brand-new version of Firefox is a major launch for numerous reasons. Initially, it is the very first launch that gets rid of NPAPI plugin support. Second, it marks the beginning of a new Mozilla Firefox for Mac Extended Support Release (ESR) cycle.
Features of Firefox for Mac
- Privacy comes first
Firefox doesn’t spy on searches. We stop third-party tracking cookies and give you full control.
- 2x Faster
Get speed and security. Firefox is fast on Mac because we don’t track your moves.
- Block trackers
Be the master of your domain with strict content blocking. Cut off all cookies and trackers.
How to install firefox on Mac?
- Download the Firefox for Mac button above
- Once the download has completed, the file (Firefox.dmg) may open by itself and pop open a Finder window containing the Firefox application.
- After dragging Firefox to the Applications folder, hold down the control key while clicking in the window and select Eject “Firefox” from the menu.
- When you first start up Firefox, you will be warned that you downloaded Firefox from the Internet
- Upon installation, Firefox will not be your default browser, which you’ll be notified about.
- file hippo com
- firefox download filehippo
- mozilla firefox download filehippo
- mozila firefox file hipo
- firefox free download filehippo
- firefox file hippo
macOS 10.12 Sierra or later
02 January 2021