HWMonitor for Windows is a hardware monitoring program that reads PC systems main health sensors : voltages, temperatures, fans speed, The program handles the most common sensor chips, In addition, it can read modern CPUs on-die core thermal sensors, as well has hard drives temperature via S.M.A.R.T, and video card GPU temperature.
Trick functions consist of:
- CPU temperature level, voltage, power intake and also utilization.
- Mainboard voltages, temperatures, followers speed.
- GPU voltage, temperature level, application.
- HDD temperature level.
HWMonitor is qualified of managing the most usual sensing unit chips, such as the ITE IT87 series, and most Winbond ICs. In addition, HWMonitor could check out modern-day CPU on-die core thermal sensing units, as well as HDD temperature levels via S.M.A.R.T. It can additionally review video card GPU temperatures. HWMonitor also sustains special hardware displays such as ABIT uGuru and also Gigabyte ODIN power products.
HWMonitor for Windows
The program deals with one of the most typical sensor chips, like ITE ® IT87 collection, most Winbond ® ICs, as well as others. On top of that, it could check out modern-day CPUs on-die core thermal sensors, also has hard drives temperature through S.M.A.R.T, and video card GPU temperature. Unique equipment monitors such as abit ® uGuru and Gigabyte ® ODIN ™ power products serie are sustained too.
Exactly what’s New:
- Intel Broadwell and also Intel Skylake CPUs.
- Included indivudual CPU load.
- Added NVIDIA TDP portion
- New CPUs: Intel Silvermont (Bay Route), Intel Ivy Bridge-E/EP/EX, Intel Core i5 as well as Core i3-4xxx, AMD Opteron X1150 and X2150, 3200 and 3300 series, FX-9590 and also FX-9370.
- Follower rate report on ATI GPUs.
- ITE IT8603 and also IT8623 SIOs (Asus FM2+ mainboards).
- Microsoft Windows 8.1.
- Version checker.
27 February 2021