Intel Graphics Driver for Windows is now available for you to download. It is a freeware software registered under drivers Intel for Windows. Of course, it is manufactured by the same company.
The manufacturer creates its drivers for having a generic version. So, it is possible to be used for general purposes. This software package is only provided for Intel users and not available for any subscription aside from Intel users.
Intel Graphics Driver for Windows
Yet, it has a slight modification that you may not find from DirectX 11 for Windows. The computer original equipment manufacturers or OEMs change its feature. Additionally, the changes include incorporated customization as well as other changes.
You may find the software or its packaging has new customization provided by the OEM. Users may recognize it or not. You should download it with the guidance of your computer manufacturer.
To download this, you should pay attention to the instruction thoroughly. You have to avoid any possible incompatibilities during the installation process, especially for your OEM system.
Intel provides users with a suitable recommendation. It allows you to check your OEM. After that, you may continue to use the available software provided by your manufacturing system.
You can do it at ease. Install Intel Graphics Driver Free Download for your Windows now. However, there is one essential thing that should be your concern. It is related to any issue that may arise.
Both Intel and OEM will not give technical support for this issue. Moreover, it comes from the software drivers’ usage in this generic version.
This software package is beneficial to install the Intel HD Graphics driver, mainly for below:
- Platform compatibility for 8th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors is prepared only for the Intel® UHD Graphics 620.
- The 7th Generation can support multiple Intel processors. They include Intel® Core™ Processors, related Pentium®/ Celeron® Processors, and Intel® Xeon® Processors. All are compatible with Intel® Iris™ Plus Graphics 640, 650, and Intel® HD Graphics 610, 615, 620, 630, P630.
- The 6th Generation almost has the same availability as the 7th Generation processors. However, it is compatible with Intel® Core™ Processors, Intel Core™ M, and related Pentium® Processors. All are best suited for the version of Intel® Iris™ Graphics 540, Intel® Iris™ Graphics 550, Intel® Iris™ Pro Graphics 580, and Intel® HD Graphics 510, 515, 520, 530.
- It is limited to the Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1500M v5 family. This processor fits for the Intel® HD Graphics P530.
- The Pentium®/ Celeron® Processors can support the Intel® HD Graphics 500, 505.
15 March 2021